Term Of Use
TERM OF USE
MASDORA JEWELLERY (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
1. We believe that your personal data provided by you to us is private and confidential and therefore we has developed a privacy practice to safeguard your personal data.
(B) USE OF SITE
1. You are only authorised to use our website if you has attained the age of majority, ie must be at least eighteen (18) years old or you may access our website under the supervision of a parent and/or guardian.
2. You may access and/or use our website solely for your business use subject to this term of use for selling and purchasing gold items.
3. You shall not do any things and/or conduct that will be harmful to our website which include but not limited to the followings:-
a) To provide any inaccurate, false, misleading information in your profile, user account, create more than one account without prior written approval from us, transfer your account to any third party and/or create an user account for a third party;
b) To distribute and/or a virus such as logic bomb, worm, trap doors, robots, spiders, Trojan horse and/or any virus in similar nature in connection to the use of our website;
c) To do anything to impair and/or disable the proper operation of our website;
d) To do anything and act that is malicious, illegal, immoraland/ or infringing to expose our website to any liability;
e) To retain, keep, store any contents such as picture of the product of our affiliate on our website;
f) To produce, manufacture, distribute, sell any products that posted in our websites;
g) To gain any profit by way of using our website for your own business without our prior written consent;
h) To disclose your username and password to any third party.
i) To republish any of our materials in any social media such as facebook, line, wechat, whatsapp without our written consent.
(C) REGISTRATION OF ACCOUNT
1. You are required to provide us the following informations for us to consider and/or process your registration of account’s purpose:-
b) Date of birth
c) Identification card Number
d) Passport Number
g) Race and religious belief
j) Contact information
k) Email address
l) Telephone, mobile phone and fax number
m) Preferred mode of communication
n) Residential and postal address
o) Your personal preferences
2. That we reserve our absolute rights and discretion whether to approve your application for registration of account and we shall have full discretion to reject your application for whatsoever reasons and/or without providing any reason.
3. By submitting for registration of account, you are required to ensure that all the information supplied by you and/or your company is accurate and not misleading.
4. You are entirely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of information of your account, including your username, password, and for any other information of your account.
5. We reserve our rights to terminate your account at any point in time for whatsoever reasons.
(D) TERM OF SALE
1. All the sale of any gold items at our website is a contract between the seller and the buyer and subject to the term and conditions shows at the time of purchasing.
2. That by purchasing gold items through our website, you agree to engage us to deliver your gold items to you and a reasonable delivery charges will be charged on you which will be clearly shown to you at the time of payment.
3. That all the delivery is subject to covered by insurance and all the coverage is subject to the insurance policy.
(E) OWNERSHIP AND/OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
1. All materials including text, graphic, software, picture, images, icons, design, scripts, written materials , video that posted on our websites are trademark, copyrights, and/or intellectual properties are and shall remain the exclusive property of the us or its partner or affiliates.
2. You shall not copy, alter, distribute, transmit and/or display any of our products and materials without prior obtaining our written consent.
3. We hereby reverse all our rights to commence legal action and take all necessary steps to enforce our intellectual property right.
(F) COMMENTS AND SUBMISSION
1. All comments, proposal, suggestion, ideas, surveys, feedbacks and other submission of information provided, disclosed and submitted to us on our at this website or submitted in connection of the use of this website shall be remained our property.
2. All the submission and/or disclosure as stated in clause 1 above shall constitute an assignment to us of the rights, titles and interest in all intellectual and/or copy rights in the said comments. Further, all the comments shall become the exclusive property of Masdora Jewellery (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
3. By submission of the comments as stated in clause 1 above, you are unconditionally that we are not required to pay any fee and/or compensation for any comments provided by you.
1. Communication between you and us pertaining to the services we provide may be via electronic communications, including sending electronic mail to the email address you provided during registration, posting notices or communications on the Site and communicating with you via authorized third parties.
1. We may choose to terminate your use or access of any part of our website at any time and without further notice if you are in breach of this term of use or our any applicable terms and conditions on this website, or for any other reason. We reserve our rights to cease operating this website at any time and without further notice to you or any third party.
2. You shall remain liable for any breaches and/or obligation under this agreement incurred before the termination.
(I) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
1. Our website is on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site.
2. The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of us howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Neither our company nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
5. By offering information, products or services via the website, no solicitation is made by us to any person to use such information, products or services may be prohibited by law.
6. We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information that is placed by us on the website, but we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
7. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any damage caused by or loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website including in particular any third party content or comments, photos, product reviews, endorsements, opinions, comments or other testimonials or any other specific online user activities.
8. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the website is accurate and up to date, we do not warrant, nor do we accept any liability or responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the content, or for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information contained in this website. The content contained in this website is subject to change from time to time without further notice. We make no warranty that the website will be uninterrupted, free from viruses or error-free or that any defects can be corrected. Your use of the website at your own risk.
(J) LINK TO OTHER SIDES AND TO OUR WEBSITE
1. This website may have links to other independent third party websites. Please be informed that these linked sites are provided solely as a further information and/or as a convenience to our website visitors.
2. All these linked sites are not in any way under our control. Therefore, we are not responsible for the operation and/or the contents thereof of these linked sites.
3. Access to any of these linked site is at your own risk and you are advised to use these links sites with due diligent and make your own independent judgments regarding your interaction with these linked sites.
4. We will have no liability arising out or related to any usage of these linked sites or for any lost and/or damages alleged to be caused by or in connection of the usage of these linked sites.
(K) MODIFICATION AND CHANGES OF THIS WEBSITE
We reserve our rights at our absolute discretion to modify, change, add and/or remove this term and condition at any point in time without giving you any advanced notice prior to incorporating any modification and/or changes.
(L) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This term of use (together with any documents referred hereto) constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and it is expressly declared that no variation hereof shall be effective unless made by the parties in writing.
(M) LAW APPLICABLE
This term of use shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and its validity construction and performance shall be interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law. The parties hereto hereby agree to subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts for these purposes and for the determination of all actions and proceedings arising out of this Agreement.