MASDORA JEWELLERY (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
(A) Collection of Personal Data
1. “Personal Data” means information about you which you will provide and have provided to us and may include and not limited to the followings of your information-
b) Date of birth
c) Identification card Number
d) Passport Number
g) Race and religious belief
i) Salary range
j) Contact information
k) Email address
l) Telephone, mobile phone and fax number
m) Preferred mode of communication
n) Residential and postal address
o) Your personal preferences
p) Particulars of your spouse or family members
q) Bank account information
r) Credit cards details
s) Information relevant to customer survey and/or offer
t) Purchase history
Any information which may identify you, your spouse or family members other information that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by us from time to time.
2. We will collect your personal data include and not limited in the followings circumstances and manner:-
a) When you visit and access to our website;
b) When you apply to register an user account and/or open an account with us;
c) When you make any purchase and/or order at our website;
d) when you enter into any agreement or when you use our products and services;
e) when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls, letters, email or any mobile application such as whatsapp, we chat and/or Line;
f) When you submit any form such as application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services both via online or by way of a physical form;
g) When you accept our cookies on your device;
h) When you interact with us on our website and/or social media such as commenting on our post, private messaging and/or rating us on our social media;
i) When you provide us with feedback or complaints;
j) When you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
3. In may also be collected from a variety of sources, including without limitation at any events, conferences, seminars or talks organised or sponsored by us.
addition to the Personal Data provided by you directly to us, your personal data
4. The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary and you are solely responsible to ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct, and not misleading. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, we may not be able to perform such purpose.
(B) Purpose of Processing
1. Ultimately, we use your personal data to provide you with a better consumer experience you could have with us at our website. We constantly work on improving that experience so you will continue to use our website as our aim is to create a platform and improve the sale and purchase for the gold industry.
2. We use your personal data for include and not limited to the following purpose:-
a) To consider and/or process your application to register an account with us;
b) To provide you with a login ID for our website where it is under of sole discretion whether to provide the Login ID;
c) to consider and/or process your transaction with us or our affiliate;
d) To operate and manage our customer’s use and/or access of our website and services provided by us;
e) To process your application for membership;
f) To send and/or communicate you any notices and communication pertaining to your use of our website and to respond to your enquiry or request;
g) To verify your identification;
h) To conduct background checking on your business and/or financial status;
i) To protect the safety and rights of you and our affiliate;
j) To perform research or statistical analysis to improve our services;
k) To maintain our website and/or software that may be required to ensure the operation of our website and services;
l) To update and inform you issue pertaining to your account;
m) To send you any marketing and promotional material;
n) To do audits and surveys to validate the size and composition of our target audience, and understand their experience with us;
o) To deal with any legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction;
p) To store, retain and back up your personal data to improve our website;
q) To take any appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse.
r) For personalisation of content on our website
s) For product service and repair
t) To recommend and/or inform you any product to you;
u) For security and fraud prevention;
v) For our internal record and our corporate governance; and
w) Any other purposes related directly or indirectly to our business and operating of our website.
(C) Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
1. We may engage other companies, service provider or individual to perform the function of our business and website on our behalf and consequently we may provide access or disclose your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below (not exhaustive list).
a) Information technology service providers;
b) Data entry service provider;
c) Storage facility provider;
d) Bank and financial institution;
e) Any payment gateway service provider;
f) Insurance provider;
g) Any professional advisors and external auditors
h) Any business partners and affiliates;
i) Regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements; and
j) Any third party to perform the operation of our website and business.
2. We where such disclosure does not require your consent under the law and/or for the purpose which are reasonably related to the purposes.
may also disclose and give access of your Personal Data in circumstances
3. Any third parties and/or service providers engaged by us are legally tasked in processing your personal data subject to confidentiality obligations and privacy principles. The third party shall only use your personal data to perform the necessary function and not for any other unauthorized use.
4. We do not and will not sell your personal data to any individual for any purpose without your express consent and authorisation. We will not entertain any individual who try to buy or solicitor for our customers’ personal data.
(D) Retention of Personal Data
1. We will retain and keep your personal data for so long as necessary and permissible by the law in order to perform the operation of our website and/or business and any other related purpose.
2. We may retain your personal data even after you had elected to unsubscribe our service and/or cancelled your account with us.
(E) Protection of Personal Data
1. All your personal data and details provided to us will be stored and processed in a safe manner.
2. We always takes all the necessary steps to safeguard your personal data, which include and not limited to the appropriation of technical, administrative, as far as practicable, to prevent unauthorized access, collection, store, retain, copy, disclosure, modification of your personal data.
3. All your personal data maintained by us is subject to a stringent scrutiny by our internal security procedure to ensure and prevent any unauthorised usage of your personal data by our employees and service providers.
4. We will take serious disciplinary action against those who has without authorization access, collection, store, retain, copy, disclosure, modification of your personal data and reserve all our rights to commence legal action to safeguard your personal data.
(F) Access & Correction Request Inquiries
1. Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data at our website and/or seek further information from us at our email address at email@example.com.
2. We will take all the necessary steps and do our best to assist your request to access and correct your personal data and respond within twenty one (21) days after the date of receipt of your request. Please note that certain types of Personal Data access and correction requests may be exempt under Applicable Laws.
3. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, we have the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy.